Free Wealth Management
Did I say Free? Nothing is totally free, especially when it comes to wealth management, but you can get some free stuff. So it’s worth it.
Therefore more and more FREE wealth management is coming onstream to compete with small companies like Wealth Front. So I have nothing against these guys except they are small compared to the big brokers who are also adding their free wealth management. Therefore IB, Interactive Brokers is one, and TD Ameritrade is the other who now have free wealth management but also will loan you cheap money and loan your stocks out and pay you as IB does at a pretty good rate. Therefore IB can put you in the leading business if you have enough free and clear stocks that are not already loaned against.
In other words, IB will make you into a protected secured lender at about 4.5% return. In other words, you will have a true passive income.
- Credit Karma offers free access to TransUnion and Equifax credit data, as well as offering tax preparation assistance, and other services.
- It makes money by receiving a fee every time a user purchases a product or service it recommends.
- Credit Karma is a fintech startup focusing on providing credit information.
- On February 24, 2020, Intuit announced it was purchasing Credit Karma for $7.1 billion. Investopedia
How it works
“Credit Karma is a fintech services company. So unlike some companies in the industry, Credit Karma and its immediate competitors do not sell your data to third parties. In addition to providing credit scores, Credit Karma also guides consumers regarding what next steps to take after they have accessed their initial credit information. So For example, the company recommends credit cards that are tailored to each consumer based on the odds of approval.5 It also provides users with guidance about tailored personal, home, and auto loans based on income and credit scores.6
Credit Karma’s competitors include NerdWallet, Credit Sesame, and Mint, which also offer free credit score information and financial tools.”
Interactive Brokers https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/home.php
I use Interactive Brokers for several reasons.
- Cheap low-cost services.
- They lend money at the lowest rates. less than 2%
- You can loan your stocks and rent them out at a rate back to me. (I don’t use this service but it’s a great way to be a secured money lender at a rate of about 4.5% and enjoy Passive Income.